Meet the Family
Family Owned & Operated
We want to have you think about your pool as a place to relax, not to maintain. Whatever your dream of pool-ownership is, Splashdown Pools wants to help you make it come true. We aim to make every customer feel like they’re part of our family. Your choice to buy a home with a pool or to build one yourself was to provide something special for your family and friends. We want you to know that, like you, we see more than just a hole full of water in your yard. We see a taste of paradise – a placed filled with the potential for memories that we can treasure forever.
We know that pool ownership can be less wonderful than envisioned when you decided to become pool owners. For most of us, the idea of running water purity tests, handling harsh chemicals, and dealing with electrical issues are not ideal. Splashdown Pools wants to help you actualize that vision you had in your mind the first time you stepped into the pool.
Our Promises to You
Splashdown Pools is a family-owned and operated business. Everyone with whom you interact is personally invested in our customers’ happiness in our service. We try our best to provide you with the personal contact that is missing in too many aspects of modern business.
In accordance with our values, Splashdown promises to:
- Always treat you with honesty and respect.
- During business hours, we will respond to all voicemails in a timely manner.
- Always be available to our customers.
- Run background checks and screen our representatives as thoroughly as the law allows.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or use any form of tobacco while on your property. We will never use profanity or any other form of coarse language in your presence.
- Leave notification whenever we are on your property when you are not present.
- Ensure that all of our trucks and representatives will be easily identifiable with proper signage and/or uniforms.
- Avoid locking you into a long-term contract. You are free to come and go as you need.
On each visit, one of our service technicians will email a service ticket to the email you provide. That ticket informs you of all the details of their stop. We keep track of every service stop we make through an app-based system. This allows us to maintain an ongoing log of everything that has been done for your pool. If you ever have a question about your service history, we can have an answer for you.